Board of Directors
Real-world, commercial applications of our innovative polymer technology is the backbone of Crosslink.
A privately held corporation, Crosslink was founded by a team of highly experienced and talented scientists and business leaders. Since our inception, we’ve been focused on applying our polymer technology for commercial use. Today, we remain dedicated to working closely with our partners to uncover practical applications for our next-generation technology.
As the leading authority in the development of electroactive polymers, Crosslink’s world-class research and development team and significant patent portfolio give our clients a distinct advantage over their competition.
Based on our proprietary research and development, Crosslink has perfected an unparalleled process for integrating smart coatings with a variety of materials, including plastics, metals and textiles. We’re unique in our ability to develop and manufacture customized formulations that meet the specific needs of each partner.
We’ve seen great success by focusing on the end application and applying our broad knowledge of organic materials to reach viable commercial solutions.
Charles W. Jongeward, Chief Executive Officer
- As Crosslink’s CEO, Charles (Chuck) W. Jongeward oversees the key business functions of the organization including management, business development, and research and development. With 30 years experience in the chemical industry, Jongeward provides leadership and expertise in matching Crosslink’s technology to the most promising commercial markets and opportunities. Prior to joining Crosslink, Jongeward held management positions with leading companies including Life Science Strategy Partners, Inprint Systems, Ltd., and Rhone-Poulenc S.A.
Jeremy Jones, Vice President of Business Development
- Jeremy Jones provides leadership in identifying and building new market opportunities for the Crosslink technology portfolio. He has 27 years of leadership experience in management, marketing, sales and operations for companies including Polaroid and Motorola. Jones most recently served as vice president, new business development for Cabot Microelectronics, where he led the company’s diversification into data storage and integrated circuit polishing PAD markets.
Patrick Kinlen, Ph.D., Chief Technology Officer
- Patrick Kinlen guides and executes all research and development functions for Crosslink. Under his technical leadership, Crosslink created polymer-based technologies for mass application in a variety of industries. Prior to joining Crosslink, Kinlen spent 22 years specializing in material science and electro-chemistry for Monsanto Company where he was a Monsanto Fellow and technical project leader for Monsanto Growth Enterprises conductive polymer team.
Donald Landy, Vice President, Government Relations & Operations
- Donald Landy’s responsibilities include government relations with all branches of the Department of Defense and management of Crosslink’s intellectual property portfolio. Landy has more than 20 years experience in the printing and manufacturing industry and served in a variety of management, operations and sales positions throughout his career.
Gary Pluth, Chief Financial Officer
- Gary Pluth manages the finance and accounting functions of Crosslink, guides the team in all financial matters and is responsible for shareholder communications. Pluth brings more than 30 years experience to the company, including numerous complex financial transactions and two previous CFO positions with private companies.
BACK TO TOP
Board of Directors
Paul Cornelsen, Former CEO of MiTek and Former COO of Ralston Purina
- Paul Cornelsen brings operations and international experience from his career with Ralston Purina Company where he was chief operating officer. He later formed MiTek, Inc., which is now a Berkshire Hathaway company. A seasoned director, Cornelsen served on various boards including DeKalb Genetics Corporation, Petrolite, Inc., PM Holdings, and Ralston Purina Company.
Ray Kalinowski, Jr., Managing Director, M&A, A.G. Edwards & Sons
- Raymond Kalinowski, Jr. is currently managing director, mergers and acquisitions at A.G. Edwards & Sons. Kalinowski has a long-standing career in venture capital and was previously a partner at Harbor Group in St Louis, Mo.
Scott Koepke, EVP/COO of AY Manufacturing, Ltd.
- Scott Koepke has international management experience with specialties in turnaround situations and joint ventures. He is currently executive vice president and chief operating officer of AY Manufacturing, Ltd. Koepke also held top positions at ASC Incorporated and international divisions of Owens Corning, where he was vice president of operations in South America.
Gary Krall, Former CEO of Reichhold, Inc.
- With nearly 30 years experience in global business, Gary Krall brings various strengths to Crosslink. He is currently chief operating officer of BioSignia, Inc. and was formerly the chairman and CEO of Reichhold, Inc., a $1 billion global producer of specialty chemicals. Krall’s experience also includes positions with Enviroclean Management Services, Inc. and 18 years at Owens Corning.
F.L. (Lynn) McPheeters, Former CFO of Caterpillar, Inc.
- Recently retired after 41 years with Caterpillar Inc., Lynn McPheeters provides a strong financial background, with experiences including accounting, tax, treasury and investor relations. Active in the community, he shares his expertise as a member on many boards, including the OSF Saint Francis Medical Center Foundation Council and the Southern Illinois University Foundation Board, the university from which he received his undergraduate degree.
Brent St. John, Chairman, Former President and CEO of Crosslink
- As Crosslink’s Board Chairman, Brent St. John has extensive executive management, marketing and operations experience. Prior to his role as president and CEO of Crosslink, St. John served in a variety of executive management positions with The Pillsbury Company and Point of Purchase Corporation
Jerry Daniels, Adviser to the Board of Drectors
- An experienced aerospace and defense industry executive, Daniels spent a long career at Boeing where he last served as president of Boeing Military Aircraft and Missile Systems. He is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy.
BACK TO TOP